Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yumi's Midnight Bow Cell Phone Strap

How cute is this cell phone strap? This tiny gunmetal grey bow reminds me of the bow Yumi wears to one of Orochi's shows. Along with it, I paired a shiny black gem with a gunmetal backing. It's sweet, but it's also a little gothic because of the coloring. Perfect for your cell!

(P.S. If you have an iphone, I know where to find an add on for your iphone so you CAN use cell phone straps. Just ask in the chatbox to the right or send me an e-mail.)

THE DL
WHAT IT'S MADE WITH:
Black cotton cell phone strap
Gunmetal Gray Bow, Black Gem (probably base metals)

ALSO COMES IN: n/a

AMOUNT IN STOCK: SOLD
ONE OF A KIND! I cannot get these materials again.

IT CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY: 3.00 USD





1 comment:

  1. I know! I love them too. I'm trying to find a supplier who has something similar in stock all the time cause bows make everything cute. Thanks for dropping by!

    Cute Cell Phone Accessories

    ReplyDelete