Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sayaka's Purple Filigree Earrings


I love these. It almost hurts me to part with them, I think they are so pretty! Black matte filigree earrings with purple gems. There's a flower in the middle with a big purple gem as the center! They are extremely lightweight - you'll feel as if you're wearing nothing! These would be great for a night out.

Inspired by Saya from TWTYH. (Can you tell she's a favorite of mine? I think it's probably because we have similar attitudes. I must sound a little crazy talking as if a comic book character is real. LOL).

THE DL
WHAT IT'S MADE WITH:
Gunmetal gray earwires ( probably base metal)
Black Matte Filigree pendants with purple gems (probably base metals)

ALSO COMES IN: n/a

AMOUNT IN STOCK: 1 unit ONE OF A KIND! I cannot get these materials again.

IT CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY: 12.00 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment