Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yumi's Stroke of Midnight Bow Earrings


Aren't these just the sweetest? I just love bows in jewelry. With colors like black and gunmetal, they really take off the edge. Another TWTYH inspired piece, I think I could see Yumi wearing these to Orochi's concerts. And just like with the cell phone strap, when I think of Yumi and bows, I think of that infamous scene where she runs away from Miyabi at the stroke of midnight, or in Miyabi's words, "just like Cinderella."

This listing is for the BLACK MATTE color ONLY.

THE DL
WHAT IT'S MADE WITH:
Gunmetal gray earwires ( probably base metal)
Black Matte bows with black gems (probably base metals)

ALSO COMES IN: n/a (GUNMETAL -SOLD OUT. THANK YOU!)

AMOUNT IN STOCK: 1 unit ONE OF A KIND! I cannot get these materials again.

IT CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY: 12.00 USD

4 comments:

  1. These are ridiculously adorable!!! I wish I had money, now.

    *curses*

    I might have to buy them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love them too. I'm trying to find a supplier who has something similar in stock all the time cause bows make everything cute. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very sweet jewelry and it matches so well with the comic. I just have a suggestion: Etsy.com is a really nice way to sell your jewelry it makes check out a little easier and you can have your pictures on one page. It is free except you pay 20 cents to 'list' and item and there is a fee when someone buys one.

    Otherwise very nice :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I looked into etsy and until I get on my feet, I can't really afford to be there as they take a 30% commission (I think it's 30%). I'm planning on re-coding the site soon and that should help with the pictures as well as buying additional picture storage. Thanks for the tip though!

    ReplyDelete